Koopa Troopa Beach (finalacou) Koopa Troopa Beach (finalacou)

Nice!

Long time since I listened to a remix this good!

Soundshifter responds:

thanks for listening :)

The Words The Words

Relaxed!

Serious, while listening to this I got chilled... relaxed... calm. Strange 'cause the speed of this number is pretty fast, but still nice ^^

Though I do have something for you to build on. Try to master your music a little better. As soon as the beat comes in, your tune are falling away... it is as if the volume of the tunes dropped... Good luck ;)

Greetz! Keep up the good work

Side Effect - Alien Opera Side Effect - Alien Opera

You know what Goa is!

Nice going dude! I've listened alot to Goa and Psy trance like Infected Mushroom, Astrix etc. Anyways, this is really nice! Keep doing that damn good work!

Greetz!

Ambient01 Ambient01

Let me guess, Fruity loops?

Really chill sound but I would have added some reverb to the first tunes. The beat came in and I new immediately you used Fruity Loops... Try to transform/sample/make your own beat! I was almost leaving your page!

BUT!!
When the song hit 0:27 a tune came in which really satisfied me ^^ It was so relaxed sounding! really nice.

Try to work out your beats and you will become better ;)
Good luck!

Thanks man!

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Whoa!!!! Nice!!

NICE! For sure!

Dude this number hooked me at start. Really nice! Some tunes sound a little psycho but thats awesome! Real nice job!

Faved

PS:
There I go again begging. Would you like to review and vote on my number if you have some spare time? I'm curious if people like my music.

Greetz! Tred!

DJ Derrick--The Way Home DJ Derrick--The Way Home

It's nice! I like ^^

Real good piece of music you made there! It all fits together and everything has been put into place on the right time! Nice job ^^

I'm also trying to make trance of this level, maybe you could review my number since we are both Trance lovers aye?

And again: Nice!! You did awesome ^^
9/10

Yodamanjaro responds:

lol I do love trance. And I'll try and get to your song and let you know what I think of it, give you pointers maybe, etc. Thanks for the review man!

Derrick

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

It takes you away

This kind of music really takes me away, it sounds really good. You've got my vote ^^

broove responds:

I'm glad you like it ;) thanks